Full Time Night Awake Worker
The Night Awake Worker monitors and maintains the safety and security of the live-in treatment program and ensures the overall cleanliness of the residence.
Please Note: when working Night Awake on a 12 hour shift, the duties of the Night Awake Worker can change to that of a CYW for four hours of the shift (e.g. 7am – 11am). Compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
- CYW Diploma or a recognized equivalent training program such as a Degree or diploma in Psychological/Social Sciences
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sectors Screening
- Valid Class G driver’s license with acceptable driving record and experience preferred
- Valid Understanding and Managing Aggressive Behaviours (UMAB) Certification
- Ability to work independently
- Valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certification
40.0 hours per week
$15.97 per hour plus .42 cent shift premium
This position qualifies for the Ontario government’s $3 wage enhancement (on top of regular hourly wages) until March 31, 2022.
Frontenac Youth services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applications, however only those being considered for the position will receive interviews. Interested candidates should submit their resumes via email to email@example.com. Thank you.