Let's embrace the change in seasons, as we fall into cooler days, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin spice everything.
Change can bring up anxiety from uncertainty, but it can also pave the way to unexpected wonders and joy. ... See MoreSee Less
... See MoreSee Less
Wishing all the kids, families, and education workers in our community a safe and happy return to school.
Hope everyone has an amazing school year ahead! ... See MoreSee Less
We are looking to hire a Youth Worker for the agency.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Youth Worker will work with youth and families to promote change and growth within the family, home, school and community. They will conduct assessments to determine treatment recommendations. They will provide a combination of individual and group counseling to clients. Family counseling will be provided by the Youth Worker from a practical skills based approach.
• CYW Diploma or a recognized equivalent training program such as a Degree or diploma in Psychological/Social Sciences
• Current registration with an appropriate professional regulatory college (e.g. Ontario College of Social Workers or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
• 3+ years of related experience working with youth
• Knowledge of EMHware/ChYMH
• Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sectors Screening
• Valid Class G driver’s license with acceptable driving record and experience
Please visit our website for more information:
frontenacyouthservices.org/careers-and-volunteers/ ... See MoreSee Less