FRONTENAC YOUTH SERVICES’ Quick Access Clinic CLINIC
FRONTENAC YOUTH SERVICES’ QUICK ACCESS CLINIC
*MUST HAVE COMPLETED INTAKE*
Central Intake Services 1-888-454-6275
What You Need to Know When Accessing Services at Frontenac Youth Services
Frontenac Youth Services is currently open for telephone and virtual counselling services in addition to re-opening in-person support to new and existing clients.
Individual and family therapy are offered in person and virtually, and group therapy is offered either in person or virtually depending on the group
Classes are provided in person in their respective locations.
Please contact your case manager or (905) 579-1551.
Mondays – Thursdays 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. – please contact (905) 723-2802.
24 hour, 7 day crisis support please contact 310 Cope 1-855-310-COPE (2673) or (TTY) 1-866-323-7785.
Quick Access Clinic
Once a referral has been completed through Central Intake and the FYS Intake Coordinator has contacted you, there is the option of scheduling either in person or virtual single session appointment.
If you have a case manager, please connect with them directly. If you do not remember the name of your case manager, please call our main number (905-579-1551) for support in connecting to them.
To access Quick Access Clinic and on-going services please contact Central Intake before scheduling your first appointment. Central intake can be reached at 1-888-454-6275.
About Frontenac Youth Services
Frontenac Youth Services is a non-profit Mental Health Centre which has been providing assistance to adolescents struggling emotionally and behaviourally (12-18 years) and their families within the Durham Region since 1972. Frontenac Youth Services is accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation.
The agency is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and operated by a Board of Directors comprised of community volunteers. Last year, more than 1,230 clients were offered an opportunity to be heard and feel supported.
Our Team and Office
Frontenac includes a team of professionals who work with you in a scent-free, allergy conscious, and accessible office to fulfill all your needs, including;
- Social Workers
- Youth and Family Counsellors
- Child and Youth Counsellors
- Art Therapist
- Consulting Child Psychiatrist
Mission and Vision
Mission: Enhancing mental, social and emotional well-being.
Vision: To be a collaborative partner in supporting the evolving needs of children, youth and their families within the community.
- Treatment and other forms of direct service to adolescents and their families.
- Education to the public and professional sectors of the community.
- Involved in community development programs with other community resources.
- Live-In Treatment
- Day Treatment
- Community Services
- Dual Diagnosis Services
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Enhancing Strengths- Cultivate unique abilities, skills, positive attitudes and resiliency.
- Acting with Integrity- Support ethical and professional standards in all circumstances.
- Being Respectful- Think and act in a manner that shows others we care about their well-being.
- Promoting Advocacy- Ensure the youth we support have a voice by gaining access to needed supports, overcoming barriers, and having their views and wishes genuinely considered.
- Embracing Inclusivity- Value the unique and diverse lived experience and history of all.
Want to donate?
Frontenac Youth Services is a non-profit organization that provides services and programming for youth in Durham Region who experience mental health concerns. Unfortunately, we can only help a handful of kids at a time with our current resources. Help us provide hope, treatment, and connection for our community’s most vulnerable adolescents. Even small contributions make a big difference.
How your donations help
- Programming and recreation activities for youths in the Live-In programs 70% 70%
- Equipment for youths to register in sports activities 15% 15%
- Membership fees yearly for all youths at the YMCA 15% 15%
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH?
Coping with mental health concerns can be challenging. Visit our Youth and Parent Information page to see resources recommended by Frontenac Youth Services.
Latest Frontenac News
Click below to view a PDF version of Frontenac Youth Services’ Audited Financial Statement. https://frontenacyouthservices.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Frontenac-Youth-Services-Audited-Financial-Statement-to-March-31-2020.pdf
Download December 2019 newsletter PDF
Download June 2019 newsletter PDF